Chicken Crunch Strips
|Chicken Crunch Strips
Chicken crunch strips is a crunchy delicious dish. It is a fancy name for a simple, easy, flavourful recipe. Which needs few ingredients. Basically, it is a cornflakes-crusted chicken which is juicy from inside and crunchy from outside. I am pretty sure you all will love this recipe as much as I and my family love it.
I made this recipe first time on my birthday on that day I am just thinking let's make something delicious to eat so I started searching something to make in my refrigerator and find some boneless chicken so I thought I will make herbed chicken cutlets but I find we are missing some ingredients to make cutlet in our grocery supplies and suddenly packet of corn flakes caught my eyes and there you go idea for making chicken crunch strips emerged.
This recipe is great for birthday parties, family get-to-gathers, house warming parties, iftar parties etc
so now let's not take your much time and get started with the recipe
Ingredients400 g Boneless chicken (cut in strips)
1tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp gram masala powder
1 tsp coriander-cumin powder(dhaniya-jeera powder)
1-1/2 tsp red chilly powder
1 tbsp red chilly sauce
Salt to taste
3-4 cups corn flakes (crushed)
2 eggs (for egg wash)
1/2 cup recipe flour (maida)
Oil for frying
Method of preparation
- Marinate the chicken strips with ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander-cumin powder, red chilly powder, red chilly sauce and salts in a bowl.
- Mix and marinate the chicken strips for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating prepare the egg wash by beating the eggs very well also Crush the corn flakes.
- After the chicken is marinated coat the chicken strips with refined flour egg wash and corn flakes respectively.
- In a frying pan heat the oil until hot and deep fry coated chicken strips until golden brown and crisp.
- The Chicken Crunch Strips serve hot with ketchup or any other dip you like.