Chicken And Potato Sandwich
|Chicken and potato sandwich|
Chicken and potato sandwich is a very simple snack recipe for your little hunger pangs in the evening and also a great option to start your day as breakfast. It is full of good quality proteins and carbohydrates making this a healthy option for those who try to shed some weight.
The only thing you have to do is to skip the butter while toasting and ta-da your healthy meal is ready.
In my family, we make these sandwiches as dinner sometimes when we have those fast food cravings. And this is a far better option to have from those outside fast food.
Also if you have any queries or want me to make any recipes let me know by email or any social media platforms and if you loved my recipes please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
5-4 big potatoes ( boiled and grated)
200g chicken ( boiled and shredded)
3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Mint leaves
1 tsp chilli flakes
Salt as per taste
Bread slices ( 1pack)
Butter ( for spreading and toasting)
Green Chutney ( click here for recipe)
Method of preparation
- In a Bowl, take potatoes, chicken, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli flakes, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well until combined evenly.
- Now take bread slices and spread butter evenly on one side of the bread.
- Then apply green chutney and ketchup respectively as shown in the video below.
- Now spread the prepared mixture evenly over the bread and make sandwiches.
- Lastly, Toast or grill the sandwiches on a pan or in Toaster.
- And serve hot with more green chutney and ketchup ....😋