Cheesy Chutney Chicken Rolls
Cheesy chutney chicken rolls are the best option as a starter or appetizer a refreshingly pleasing taste with the cheese twists can elevate the mood of your guests.
I learnt this recipe from my mother. We usually make this recipe when we have a get-together or in iftar during Ramadan or special occasions like birthday anniversaries or festive occasions like Eid.
It's a healthy recipe if you skip the frying part and just cut the pieces after steaming as there is little cheese used so you can to this as your cheat meals during your diet it is highly rich in proteins,
vital vitamins and mineral.
If you tried this recipe please let me how it came out to you in the comment section and also share your recipe pic with me by email or dm me on Instagram or Facebook
Also if you have any queries or want me to make any recipe let me know by email or any social media platforms and if you loved my recipes please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel
Preparation time: 30-40 min
Cooking time: 5-10 min
Serve: 4-5 people
200 grams chicken
1 tbsp ginger- garlic paste
1/3 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala
Salt to taste
1 cup Coriander leaves
1/2 cup mint leaves
3 green chillies
6-7 garlic cloves
1 lemon ( to squeeze)
Other ingredient and things needed
2 Cheese Slices
A plastic sheet to make rolls
Oil for frying.
Method of preparation
Step 1 Meritnation
- Take a mixing bowl of chicken, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix it well.
- Now let the chicken for marinating for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Step 2. Chutney
- Meanwhile, the chicken is marinating prepare green chutney
- For this take a mixer grinder, add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, garlic cloves, ginger, and squeeze a lemon I onto it to prevent colour change.
- Ground all these ingredients into a semi-smooth paste.
- Now add half of the grounded paste into the marinated chicken and mix well.
- Remove the remaining chutney from the grinder jar and keep it aside.
- Now in the same jar add the marinated chicken and grind it until smooth in texture
- (Note: If your mixture is very wet and cannot be manageable then remove some water from the chicken paste as shown in the video or you can as it is)
- Now take a plastic sheet and grease it with some oil.
- Place the chicken mixture onto the sheet and make a medium thick square sheet with the chicken mixture (as shown in the image/video below)
Now, take a slice of cheese and fold it into a stick-like shape. ( as shown in the image/video below)
- Place this cheese stick into the prepared chicken sheet and roll the chicken sheet nicely into a roll using a plastic sheet closing both the sides and smoothening the cracks. ( Refer to the video below for the proper method)
- When the rolls are ready, steam them in a steamer for 10-15 minutes and let them cool in the refrigerator for some time. when the rolls are cooled enough, deep fry them in hot oil until slightly golden and again put them in the refrigerator to cool and to set the melted cheese again.
- Once the rules are cool cut them diagonally into pieces and serve.
Cheesy Chutney Chicken Rolls are ready to eat.😋😋
Looks delicious 😋ReplyDelete
It's a decent post, Which you have shared here. Your blog is enlightening and I truly loved the manner in which you communicated your perspectives in this post. Thank you for sharing such blogs. indian restaurant in narre warrenReplyDelete
Excellent job, this is great information which is shared by you. This info is meaningful and factual for us to increase our knowledge about it. about Mi Goreng Instant Noodles Spicy So please always keep sharing this type of information.ReplyDelete
It's an excellent article you've written here about.best indian restaurant near me Your article provided me with some unique and useful knowledge. Thank you for bringing this post to our attention.ReplyDelete