Spiral Samosa are a good snack recipe for small parties, get-to-gathers, tea time snack, and of course, iftar during Ramadan which will be blown your guests minds seeing this beautiful looking Samosa and give you a chance to impress and show a little...😁😁
I am trying this recipe for the first time and the video below is also made with my first attempt Although this kind of recipes are very tough to shooting and cook single-handedly. But I still make this for you guys and hope u all like this and support me more.
If you tried this recipe please let me how it came out to you in the comment section and also share your recipe pic with me by email or dm me on Instagram
Also if you have any queries or want me to make any recipe let me know by email or any social media platforms and if you loved my recipes please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel
For Dough2 cup Refined Flour ( 300g)
3 tbsp Ghee ( 30 ml)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
Water as needed ( i used 150 ml)
For StuffingFor Sauteeing Chicken
250 g Chicken boiled, shredded
1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
2 tbsp Oil
For main stuffing
2 tbsp Oil
3 medium Onions finely chopped
1 Green Chilly chopped
1 tbsp Shezwan Sauce
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
2 medium Potatoes boiled and grated
1 small Carrot grated
2 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
1 cube Cheese 30g
Method of Preparation
- Take a big mixing bowl, add flour, salt, sugar and ghee.
- Now combine this mixture until the crumb-like texture and when compressed the flour together it should make a clump .....(As shown in the picture above).
- Now knead the dough, adding water little by little as needed to make a semi-stiff dough. ( I have used 150 ml of water ).
- After the dough has prepared apply some ghee all over the dough, cover it and leave the dough to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan add ginger-garlic paste & Chicken and saute this for a minute.
- Then, remove the chicken from the pan and keep it aside.
- Now in the same pan heat oil and then add onion, green chillies and saute onion until slightly golden.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a while, then add shezwan sauce, Italian seasoning and mix the mixture well.
- Now add potato and mix well until the sauces are well combined then add carrot & sauteed chicken and mix well.
- Finally, add coriander leaves and grated cheese over the mixture and mix them all very well and keep the stuffing aside to cool.
Making of Spiral Samosa
- After resting, knead the dough a little and cut it into 12 pieces and make small balls.
- Now take 1 dough ball and apply some flour on it and roll out the dough in oval-shaped roti ...( As shown in the image above)
- Then make slits on half side of the oval roti and place some stuffing on the other side of the roti ...( As shown in the image above)
- Now roll the roti enclosing the mixture in it making long rope ...( As shown in the image above)
- After that fold the rope into spirals ...( As shown in the image above)
- Repeat the process for all the balls.
- After the spiral samosas are ready deep fry them in medium hot oil.
- Cook the samosas on the low - medium flames until the dough layers completely cooked and turn crispy and golden brown.
- The Spiral Samosas are ready to serve hot with ketchup or chutney.