Street Style Toast Vegetable Sandwich
|Street Style Toast Vegetable Sandwich|
6 bread slice
1 medium-sized tomato (sliced)
1 medium-sized cucumber (sliced)
1 big potato (boiled and sliced)
1 medium beetroot (boiled and sliced)
2-3 tbsp mint chutney
1-2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
Chaat masala as per taste
2 tbsp butter
½ cup sev
1 tbsp coriander leaves
Method of preparation
- Apply butter on all the bread slices, then apply mint chutney, tomato ketchup, respectively.
- Now sprinkle chaat masala over all the sliced vegetable.
- Then assemble 2-3 sliced potato, 2-3 slices of tomato, 2-3 slices of cucumber, 2-3 sliced beetroot on one bread slice, then cover it with another bread slice. Similarly, make all the sandwiches.
- Now brush very little oil all over the bread and toast it in a sandwich griller to grill, toaster or in a normal pan on the stove.
- After the sandwich is toasted, apply some butter mint chutney, tomato ketchup respectively and sprinkle sev until the sandwich is covered with it the garnish with some coriander leaves.
- Now your Street-Style Toast Vegetable Sandwich is ready to enjoy