For getting new updates .....FOLLOW me by email.
IngredientsChicken(boneless) 500 g
Chilly powder 3 tbsp
Gram masala powder 4 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
hara masala 1 tsp
Refine flour 2 tbsp
Corn flour 3 tbsp
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Green coriander (chopped) 1 tbsp
Chat masala 2 tsp.
Oil for frying
- Take chicken in a bowl add ginger garlic paste, chilly powder, garm masala powder turmeric powder, salt mix well and marinate for 2-3 hour in the refrigerator.
- Then add refined flour and cornflour, adjust the salt if need.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the chicken pieces until cooked and crisp.
- After the chicken pieces are fried, take a bowl and add hara masala, lemon juice, chat masala and coriander and mix.
- Now add the fried chicken pieces, toss and mix it well
- Serve immediately with dal-rice, pulao or as it is.
you can get my recipe for Hara Masala