Lemon pepper chicken
Lemon pepper chicken is a very spicy tangy side dish can be eaten as starters or with dal-rice,rotis,paratha etc. it is very easy to make and has very tasty to eat.give it a try.Let me know how much u like it.
4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp green chilli paste
3 tsp Black pepper powder
1 tbsp Lemon juice
Salt to taste
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 cup Green Coriander(chopped )
2 tbsp Refined flour
1 tbsp Cornflour
1 tbsp Oil
- Marinate chicken with 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, Green Chili paste, turmeric powder,salt for about 40 to 60 minutes.
- Now add refined flour and corn flour,mix well and deep fry them.
- Then heat a oil in a wok , add ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder and green coriander , saute for a minute.
- Now add fried chicken pieces and lemon juice mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot as appetisers or side dish.
Post a Comment
Tell us your experiences or ask a question