150g Chicken (Cut in small cubes)
1tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
1tsp Gram masala powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1tsp Red chilly powder
1tsp Black pepper powder
2 tsp Red chilly sauce
2 tsp green chilly sauce
1tsp soy sauce
Salt to taste
1-2 Eggs (for the egg wash)
1tbsp Refined flour (Maida)
1-1/2 cup Bread crumbs
Step 1 Marination
- Take a bowl, Add Chicken, ginger garlic paste, gram-masala, turmeric powder, Red chilly powder, black pepper powder, green chilly sauce, Red chilly sauce, soy sauce, salt mix and leave it to marinate for about 20-30 min.
Step 2 Coating
- Prepare a flour mixture by mixing Refined flour, cornflour, & salt altogether.
- Then prepare the egg wash by whipping egg in a bowl.
- When the chicken is well marinated for 20-30 min. Coat them with flour mixture, egg wash, bread crumbs respectively. (you can also double coat for extra crunch).
- Now, let the coated chicken popcorns refrigerate in the freeze for to 5-10 min to set very well.
- Then deep fry the chicken popcorns on hot oil until golden brown and crisp.
- Chicken popcorn is ready to eat, serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Thanks for sharing valuable information, this is the best one which I have ever read, Here I’m sharing best “Homemade food online delivery” details, just go through it.ReplyDelete
HOMEMADE FOOD ONLINE DELIVERY
HOMEMADE FOOD DELIVERY