Russian Chicken Pasta Salad
|Russian Chicken Pasta Salad|
Russian Chicken pasta salad is the delicious, creamy and tasty recipe. It is easy and simple to make just need the ingredients in place. And the amazing thing is that the ingredients are also very cheap and easily available in the Indian market. It is a versatile dish and great for any birthday parties, family get-togethers, kitty parties, house warming parties etc. It suits for all occasions and I will guarantee that your guests will love ....not only adults but also Children love this so what are u waiting for grab your ingredients and let start to make this yummy "deliciousness"
Ingredients100g Boneless Chicken (cut in small cubes )
1tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3 cups pasta (boiled and cooked)
1/2 cup capsicum ( thinly sliced)
1/2 cup carrot (grated)
1-1/2 cup cabbage (thinly sliced)
1 green chilly (finely chopped)
2tbsp fresh green coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1tsp black pepper powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
Method of preparation
- Firstly marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, turmeric and salt. And leave it to marinate for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a pan and cook the marinated chicken until it turns slightly brown and cooked well. Then remove it from the flame and keep it aside.
- Now take a large mixing bowl, add boiled pasta, capsicum, carrot, cabbage, green chillies, coriander leaves, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, black pepper powder, salt and fried chicken.
- Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and serve this tasty, delicious Russian Chicken Pasta Salad.
Post a Comment
Tell us your experiences or ask a question