Cheesy Chicken Masala
Cheesy Chicken Masala, one of my creation invented while making normal chicken masala. I am a person who loves playing with flavour. That day I have started my preparation to chicken masala then I realized there is no gram masala then in our pantry. So looking for something to put in the chicken masala. I saw Chinese sauce, some cheese and dried mixed herb in my refrigerator and there you go... The idea for cheesy chicken masala arrives in my head and I like that this "cheesylicious", delicious has been invented. I will assure you that you all love this recipe. It is very simple and easy to make, has easily available ingredient and great for small to big function, festivals and parties. Now just stop talking let make this yummy cheesy delight.
Marination200g Chicken Boneless (Cut in small strips)
1tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1tsp black pepper powder
3 medium-sized onions (finely chopped)
1 green chilli (finely chopped)
1 small-sized tomato (finely chopped)
1 medium-sized capsicum ( finely chopped)
1tsp red chilly sauce
2 tsp green chilly sauce
1tsp soy sauce
1/2tsp gram masala powder
1tsp mixed herb
1/2 cup cheese (grated)
salt to taste
2tbsp green coriander leaves
mint leaves for garnish
Method of preparation
- Marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder and turmeric.
- And leaves it to marinate for about 15-20.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a kadhai add onions and saute until onion turns soft then add green chillies and saute it until golden brown.
- Now, add ginger-garlic paste, Red chilly sauce, green chilly sauce, soy sauce then mix it well and saute for 2 min.
- Then add mixed herbs, mix it and add tomatoes, saute it for few more minute and add water mix & cook it until the tomatoes are completely tender and cooked.
- Now, add in the capsicum, saute it for a minute then add marinated chicken, salt and cook them until cooked with a closed lid.
- After chicken is cooked add the grated cheese and mix well until cheese melt.
- Now add in green coriander leaves and mix it.
- The yummy and tasty cheesy chicken masala is ready to eat with rotis, bread, dal rice etc.
watch full video
buy some hand-picked products
hey guys... do take look on these products. I have done good research on these items I guaranteed you love those seasonings. They are great for all of the dishes like pizza, pasta, sandwiches, soups etc. And those cute looking serving bowls will impress your guest's straight away. also, make sure you order that kadhai as you know if the vessel is not of a good quality it definitely ruins the taste and texture of your food. so buy these from the link below it will not cost you more and we can earn some money