kasuri Pepper chicken
|Kasuri Pepper chicken
Ingredients400 Chicken (boneless)
2tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
2tsp Kasuri methi (roasted & powdered)
1 1/2tsp Chat masala
2tsp Black pepper powder
Salt to taste
Mint leaves for garnish.
Method of Preparation
- Take a mixing bowl, add chicken, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder, chat masala, Kasuri methi, salt and mix well.
- Now, add curd and mix very well until the spice-chicken mix is all covered and coated with curd.
- Then leave the chicken to marinate in the curd for 20-30 minutes.
- Now, Heat oil in a kadhai, add marinated chicken pieces, leaving the curd marination behind.
- Now, Fry the chicken on high flame, until the chicken start to slightly brown and cooked.
- Then Add the remaining curd marination to the kadhai and cook for 1 min.
- Then give a quick stir and Kasuri pepper chicken is ready to serve.
- Garnish it with some mint leaves and serve.