Russian Chicken Cutlets
Russian Chicken Cutlets are a very famous appetizer
in India and Pakistan. It is a delicious lip-smacking cutlet made up of lots
of vegetables, species, and boneless chicken
Especially made during Ramadan and events like wedding, reception, small birthday parties, get-to-gathers etc.
I learn this recipe from my mom. When I am small used to help my mom to make oval-shaped cutlets and coat them with vermicelli but now I learned it and I am sure it’s not as good as my mom’s as you know moms are the best in my family these cutlets are made during iftars and family gathering.
If you tried this recipe please let me how it came out to you in the comment section and also share your recipe pic with me by email or dm me on Instagram or Facebook
Also if you have any queries or want me to make any recipe let me know by email or any social media platforms and if you loved my recipes please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel
Preparation time:10-20 min
Cooking time: 20-30 min
3 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Cumin
12-13 Curry leaves
1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
2 green chillies chopped
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Green chilly sauce
1 tsp Black pepper powder
2 tbsp Refined flour
250 g Chicken (boiled, shredded)
4 big Potato ( boiled, grated)
1 cup Cabbage ( thinly sliced)
1 small Carrot ( grated)
1 small Capsicum ( thinly sliced)
3 tbsp Coriander leaves ( finely chopped)
Salt to taste
1/4 cup Refined flour
1/3 cup cornflour
Water as needed
Crushed Vermicelli (sevayi) as needed
Method of Preparation
- Heat oil in a kadhai on low flame, then add cumin & curry leaves then stir a little.
- Now, add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, soy sauce, green chilly sauce, black pepper powder and stir it well.
- Then add refined flour and cook it for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Now add chicken and mix it well, then add potatoes and mix and mash them well a masher or spatula.
- After this mixture is well combined, add cabbage, carrot, capsicum, coriander leaves and salt mix it well again until well combined and leave it to cool.
- Meanwhile make a flour batter with refined flour, cornflour, salt adding water as required to make a medium-thin batter.
- (Note: You can use egg wash instead of flour batter... I used batter as it makes my cutlets crisper and also it avoids bubbling of oil while frying as when one's with cutlets made with egg wash makes.)
- When the mixture is cooled, make oval-shaped cutlets.
- And coat them with flour batter and vermicelli respectively.
- After the cutlets are coated, deep fry them in hot oil until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Russian Chicken Cutlets are ready to serve hot.
Wow looks deliciousReplyDelete