Peanut Cluster Beans (Gavar) Sabzi
|Add captiPeanut Cluster Beans (Gavar) Sabzi on|
Peanut cluster beans (Gavar)sabzi is one of my easiest sabzi recipes is full of flavour and taste. Make this cluster beans sabzi like this .....and I sure know one in your house ever make tantrums to eat cluster beans again.
Moreover, cluster beans are very nutritious and full of vital nutrients like vitamin, minerals also high in fibre which means this sabzi is good for the tummy and overall health.
This recipe I shared especially on my aunt's (my ann's) request. A few months back she and my grandparent visited my place and we served this sabzi at lunch. She loves this recipe very much and tells me if she served this, my uncle, he will eat loving with no tantrums.....hahaha😂
So khaalu ( my uncle) I and my viewers will be waiting for your comment....about how much you liked the sabzi.
Peanut cluster beans sabzi is very simple to cook and can be served with steamed rice and dal or chapatis(Indian flatbread).
To make peanut cluster beans sabzi you will need
Preparation time:10-20 min
Cooking time: 20-30 min
Serves: 4-5 people
300g cluster beans (cut in 1/2 inch pieces)
3 medium-sized onions (finely chopped)
3-4 medium-sized tomatoes (finely chopped)
1 green chilly (chopped)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp gram masala powder
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
1/2 cup roasted peanuts ( coarsely grounded)
Method of preparation
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add onions, green chillies and until soft and slightly golden brown.
- Then add turmeric powder, gram masala powder, red chilly powder salt mix well (add little water so that the masala doesn't burn to the pan) and saute for 3-4 min.
- Now add tomatoes mix and cook until they are soft and tender with a closed lid, stirring occasionally on a medium flame.
- After the tomatoes are tender, add cluster beans and mix well.
- Now add 1-2 cup water and let the cluster beans cooked until soft and tender on a low to medium flame with a closed lid.
- Lastly, add ground roasted peanuts and mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Cluster beans (Gavar) sabzi is ready to serve hot.
A little message to my viewer
As we know the world is fighting against the novel coronavirus. And in this case, important that we practice enhancing our immune system and this can be achieved by a healthy diet and some physical activity
To learn more about Healthy Diet Tips during Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID-19) click here