Spicy Chicken Noodles
Spicy chicken noodles is a very addictive and flavorful dish these noodles are made with garlic, hot spicy sauces, some veggies and chicken The recipe very few steps after the pre-preparation like shredding and cutting and is very easy to make. My family love the recipe and I am pretty sure u all will also love.
Do you know there many varieties of noodles like egg noodles, rice noodles, ramen noodles, etc? Noddles are actually originated in China and are a staple of many Asian cuisines Also the noodles are the actual root for invention the world-famous pasta. ok now more talk about the origin
Let not make you wait for the recipe so what are you waiting for grab your ingredients and let start make delicious and flavorful spicy Chicken noodles.
150 g Chicken (boiled and coarsely shredded)
200g( 2 packs) egg noodles
1 cup cabbage(shredded)
1/3 cup capsicum( julienned )
1/3 cup carrot (julienned)
7-8 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1tbsp ginger garlic paste
1tsp green chilly sauce
2 tbsp red chilly sauce
1 tbsp shezwan sauce
Salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
Method of preparation
- Heat oil in kadhai or wok, add garlic and saute it till light golden in colour then add cabbage and saute for few minutes.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste, green chilly sauce, red chilly sauce, shezwan sauce and mix well.
- Then add capsicum, carrot, and boiled Chicken mix them well and adjust the salt as per your taste.
- Finally, add the boiled noodles and mix well so that the sauce coats every noodle strands very well
- Serve the hot spicy chicken noodles with some droplets of shezwan sauce.