Potato Sesame Stirred Fry
Potato Sesame Stirred Fry is one of my experiments which come out as delicious, lip-smacking side dish for dals, curries etc. It has very few ingredients to cook and very easy to make. This can be a change from your regular potato sabzi. the sesame in it gives this dish a new texture and look also a nutty flavour
2 medium potatoes (cut in the stick)
1 tbsp refined flour
1 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp cumin + coriander powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp ginger & garlic (chopped)
2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp red chilli sauce
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp sesame (white)
½ tbsp oil
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Method of preparation
- Take a bowl, add refined flour, cornflour, and salt mix well and then coat washed potato sticks in this mix
- Now deep fry them until golden brown and crisp, keep it aside.
- Then take a saucepan, heat some oil, add ginger & garlic and sauté for a minute on a slow flame
- Now add sesame seeds and cook until golden brown, then add turmeric powder, chilli powder, red chilli sauce, and tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Add the fried potatoes and stirred fry it for a minute.
- Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.
- Potato Sesame Stirred Fry is ready to indulge in a side dish or as a starter.
Hope you will try the Potato Sesame Stirred Fry recipe. let me how it comes to you. follow Food With Creation on facebook and Instagram
Post a Comment
Tell us your experiences or ask a question