2 packet instant noodle mix( i used Yepiee masala noddles)
1 onion chopped
½ spring onions chopped
1/3 cup gram flour(besan)
½ tsp coriander powder
½ tsp cumin powder
1 tsp chat masala
½ tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Method of preparation
- Firstly cook the instant noodle as per the instruction is given in the packet. But leaves some water left and keep it aside to cool for some time.
- Then take a bowl, transfer the cooled noodles in it and add spring onion bulbs, spring onions, green chillies, gram flour, coriander powder, cumin powder, chat masala, turmeric powder, salt and mix all ingredient well until it became semi-thick dough.
- (Note: - Add water only if the mixture is very stiff and dry) leave it for 5-10 minutes to rest.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan, once the oil is hot add a spoonful of batter to make fritter and fry then on medium flame until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve them with tomato ketchup/mint chutney etc.