Garlic Herby Crispy Fried Chicken
"Who doesn't like crispy fried chicken so today I'm sharing my version of the fried chicken recipe with a little twist of garlic and herbs, Hope you will try the recipe and tell me how it comes to you in the comment box below."Also to get notified when I publish a new recipe ......follow me by email.
Ingredients500 g Chicken
3 tbsp Garlic paste
3 tsp Dried mixed herbs
2 tsp Black pepper powder
1 tsp Soy sauce
2 tbsp Green chilly sauce
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Refined flour(maida)
2 tbsp Cornflour
3 tbsp Bread crumbs
2 tbsp semolina (Rava)
Oil for deep frying
- To Marinate chicken, add garlic paste, dried mixed herbs, black pepper, soy sauce, green chilly sauce, Salt mix it well and keep for 1-2 hours for marinating.
- After that add cornflour and refined flour and mix well (If mixture becomes too stiff add a little water ).
- Now, mix bread crumbs, semolina, salt in a plate.
- And coat chicken pieces into with the bread crumbs -semolina mix
- Then heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry all the coated chicken pieces until golden brown and crispy.
- The garlic herby crispy fried chicken is now ready, just squeeze some lime juice on top and enjoy.