"Do know pasta is originally from orient countries, not from Itlay......although what it is from we all love eating pasta and thus here is my version of pasta for u all. Hope u love the recipe it is easy to make , try and let me know how's it."
300g boneless chicken(cut into strips)
1cup Capsicum(cut into thin strips)
1cup carrot(cut into the thin strip)
3tbsp ginger-garlic paste
3tsp dried oregano
4-5 garlic cloves(pounded )
1 small piece of ginger(pounded)
1-2 green chillies(finely chopped)
2tbsp green chilli sauce
1tbsp red chilli sauce
1tsp soy sauce
Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and oregano for 1/2 hour.
- In a saucepan, boil 1-2ltr water and raw pasta, salt, 1tbsp oil and cook till the pasta becomes soft (don't overcook).
- Now strain out the water, remains the pasta to cool.
- After a little cooled give a quick mix so that the pasta becomes free form each.
- Now in a saucepan heat 1tbsp oil, add the marinated chicken and cook well until it becomes light brownish and a little crisp, then remove from the pan and keep it aside
- Now in the same pan heat 1tbsp oil, add pounded garlic and ginger, green chillies and saute a minute so the ginger and garlic become slightly golden.
- Then add green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce, soy sauce, salt mix well and saute for a minute.
- Now add carrot, capsicum and the stirred fried chicken pieces and mix.
- Lastly, add cooked pasta, mix well and cook for 2 minutes in a closed lid at medium flame.
- The chicken pasta is ready to enjoy.