Choco Jowar Truffles
|Choco Jowar Truffles|
This recipe is a come out of mind when i have just joined my degree college, It is healthy option for cheat meal for the people who are in diets amd a good trick to give a nutritious treats to your kids.It is fiber and protein rich which make a little healthier option then other truffle and sweetmeals.
Jowar(soaked) 1 cup
Cardamom powder 2 tsp
Kesar 1 tsp
Milk 1/2 cup
Milk powder 1 tbsp
Ghee 1 tbsp
Salt a pinch
Sugar 1/2 cup
Dark chocolate 500g
- Pressure cooked the jowar till soft and grind them in thick smooth paste.
- Now in pan heat ghee(clarified butter) ,add chopped nuts,cardamom powder,Kesar,sugar, salt, milk powder and jowar paste Saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Then add milk and mix well and cook for few more minute and keep aside the mixture to cool.
- Now melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Then put some melted chocolate in the silicon mould to make a covering of truffle and leave it set in refrigerator.
- After the is set fill the truffle with the jowar mixture and cover it with more melted chocolate and leave to set in refrigerator.
- The truffle are ready to after setting just remove from the silicon mould and serve.