Coconut Choco Balls
|Coconut Choco Balls
Coconut choco balls are a simple, easy recipe. Just needed some few ingredients and the delicious dessert is ready to fulfil your sweet tooth. It is made to take less time thus can be great for family get-together & parties. As you knew how our Indian families are you can make this and can impress your whole family. The detailed recipe with all the measurement is given below and also the video.
Let make the coconut choco balls.
2 cup of coconut powder
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 milk powder
1-2 pinches salt
Half sliced almonds for garnish
Method of Preparation
- Heat a pan, add coconut powder and roast it until golden in colour.
- After the coconut powder in golden in colour, add cocoa powder, milk powder, salt and mix well.
- Then take a mixing bowl, add sweetened condensed milk and coconut mix we made before and mix them all together until all the mixture and condensed milk is combined.
- Now, make small-small balls from the mixture made.
- Garnish with half sliced almonds. And refrigerate of about 10-15 min.
- The coconut choco balls are ready to serve.