Hope will try this recipe soon. if you like the recipe let me know in the comment box below, also follow me to get new updates from food with creation.
1 bunch mint leaves
1 bunch coriander leaves
¼ cup tamarind (soaked)
3-4 clove of garlic
3-4 green chillies
5-6 curry leaves
3 tsp black salt
3 tsp chat masala powder
Salt to taste
Method of preparation
- Wash mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, well with little water.
- Now in the grinder, add mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, curry leaves, ginger, garlic, tamarind, and squeeze 1 lemon, grind with little water until a smooth paste.
- Then add black salt, chat masala, salt, and squeeze another lemon give a quick mix with a grinder.
- Remove in a glass jar or any container.
- Mint chutney is ready to serve with your lip-smacking pakora's, kebabs etc.
Note:- It can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 – 15 days