A Chocolate Truffle is the easiest desserts. I have ever made although it is also the Messy one's...😅
But I am sure you love this recipe I am sharing today just needed 2 ingredients that's it ....easy peasy.
These chocolate truffles are great for small parties, get-to-gathers, and festive occasion.
They are very delicious, lip-smacking, smooth, rich and indulging dessert. These Chocolate truffles are the most popular trend in the world of social media and hence try my hand on these.
So Yes, I am trying these recipe first time ever .....
And the results are absolutely deliciously awesome 😋... But I do have a little difficulty as it becomes very very sticky at the end ...but you know it's worth it for these heavenly delicious little creatures...😘
Do try this recipe and share your pictures on my social media or tag me there
1-1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Condensed Milk
Method of Preparation
- Take a saucepan and warm the condensed milk a little for 2-3 minutes or until tiny bubbles started to come in the sides of the saucepan.
- Now transfer this warm condensed milk into a large mixing bowl.
- In this sieve in the cocoa powder little by little, mixing and incorporating the cocoa powder very well with the condensed milk.
- The mixture starts to become thicker and thicker by the addition of cocoa powder and also sticky.
- At this point, lined a square mould or vessel with a cling/ plastic wrap and transfer the truffle mixture in it.
- Spread the mixture evenly and cover it with the wrap.
- Now keep this mixture in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to set.
- Thereafter when the truffle is set, dust some cocoa powder on a plain surface and unwrap the truffle mixture on it.
- Cover the slab of chocolate truffles with more cocoa powder and cut them in square pieces.
- Give them slightly curved shape and dust a little more cocoa powder on the top.
- Finally, the delicious velvety Chocolate Truffles are ready to indulge in.