Cheesy Chicken kebabs
Cheesy Chicken kebabs are perfect for iftar during Ramadan and easy to prepare you can even freeze them for after use. It is a lip-smacking recipe made with easily available ingredients
It can also be great for several occasions like family get-togethers, housewarming parties, during festivals and small parties.
Apart this recipe is very nutritious and rich protein and some vital vitamins and minerals especially need for your little ones.
You can also replace the shallow frying procedure by grilling or air frying to reduce the fat content or use good quality or healthy fats like ghee, olive oil, or mustard oil for the same.
Hope you all like the recipe Now let's start with the recipe
Preparation time: 15-20 min
Cooking time: 10-15 min
Serves: 4-5 people
300g Chicken Boneless
1 medium-sized onion (chopped)
1 green chilly (chopped)
3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp seekh kebab masala buy
1 tsp garam masala powder buy
1/2 tsp turmeric powder buy
Salt to taste
3 tbsp gram flour(besan)buy
1 cube cheese
Oil for shallow frying
Method of preparation
- In a food processor, add chicken, onions, green chillies, fresh coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste, seekh kebab masala, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt and process all ingredients until a smooth stiff mixture is ready.
- Remove this mixture in a bowl and add cheese and mix well.
- Now add in the gram flour and mix well.
- (Note: add less or more accordingly based on how wet or dry your mixture is)
- Apply some oil or water to hands and make kebabs using a skewer same like seekh kebabs.
- Now shallow fry the kebabs from both sides until golden brown.
- Serves the hot Cheesy Chicken kebabs with some mint chutney, onion rings, lemon and mint leaves.
This content contains affiliate links.
Thank you for taking the time to post this blog. I am pleased with your work after reading this post. This is very useful for us. Keep sharing such blogs. indian restaurant in narre warrenReplyDelete
I am attracted by the presentation of this article. This information aboutBest Italian Restaurants Melbourne.is really good. I really appreciate your work. It is a gainful article for us. Keep posting. Thank you.ReplyDelete