Crispy Sesame Cauliflower
|Crispy Sesame Cauliflower
Crispy sesame cauliflower is a simple yet delicious recipe, very easy to make and perfect to eat at tea time, snack time, or even can be a good recipe for iftar during Ramadan, This recipe is also great for small get- to- gathers and parties, especially during the rainy season.
Having a hot cup of tea with this yummy delicious crispy cauliflower while relaxing and admiring the rain from your balcony or window with a mild, pleasant smell of soil ........😊💦
Moreover, cauliflower and sesame are very nutritious sources of vitamin B and E also have natural dietary fats and fiber good for your health. To make this recipe healthier switch to air frying or baking these florets.
Remember if you have acidity problems then don't overeat because it may cause gas in your gut as it is a cruciferous vegetable.
Preparation time: 20-30 min
Cooking time: 10-15 min
Serves: 4-5 people
300-400 g cauliflower florets
1 cup bread crumbs
1 tbsp black sesame
2-3 tbsp white sesame
2 tsp mixed herbs
1 tsp chilly flakes
1 tsp chaat masala powder
2 eggs (beaten for egg wash)
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Method of preparation
- Boil cauliflower florets with salt (around 1 tbsp) in boiling water for about 10-15 minutes in saucepan or kadhai.
- Then remove the florets in a strainer and keep it aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, take large bowl...add bread crumbs, black sesame, white sesame, mixed herbs, chilly flakes, chaat masala powder, and salt. Mix all of them well.
- Now double coat each cauliflower florets in egg wash and bread crumbs mixture
- Deep fry the coated cauliflower florets in hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
- The crispy sesame cauliflower is ready to enjoy with some ketchup and a hot cup of tea.